Proje Koordinasyon Merkezi Direktörü
Başiskele Kaymakamlığı bünyesinde faaliyet gösteren Proje Koordinasyon Merkezi, Başiskele'nin ekonomik, kültürel, eğitimsel ve sosyal gelişiminde aktif rol almaktadır. Başiskele Kaymakamlığı Proje Koordinasyon Merkezi, insanların topluma ekonomik, sosyal ve kültürel katılımı açısından aşağıdaki ayrıcalıkları ve faaliyetleri üstlenir:
Director of Project Development and Management Center
Başiskele Kaymakamlığı(Governorship), situated in Başiskele, Kocaeli, Turkey, is a district governorship established in 2008 in accordance with the law no.5740 of the Ministry of Inferior Affairs.
Başiskele Kaymakamlığı is the main public authority which is responsible for governmental and administrative issues in the district and coordinates all services of public institutions and organizations in Başiskele.
Project Project Development and Management Center operating under the Başiskele Governorship takes an active role in the economic, cultural,educational and social development of Başiskele. Project Development and Management Centre undertakes the following such prerogatives and activities in terms of economic, social and cultural inclusion of people into society:
• Providing cooperation and communication among the people and institutions inBaşiskele
• Strengthening and promoting equity and social inclusion of the people with disadvantaged backgrounds and fewer opportunities such as disability, educational difficulties,economic obstacles, cultural differences, health problems, social and geographical obstacles
•Fostering people’s sense of active European citizenship
• Facilitating the access to employment,entrepreneurship, education and training
• Enhancing formal and non-formal education on intercultural dialogue and solidarity
• Fostering equal opportunities for all, especially those at risk ofexclusion
• Promoting cultural and artistic activities to encourage the expression of social commitment and of actively contributing to the quality of life.
• Preserving environment and sea life inlocal area and in the world and taking action to protect the nature
• Encouraging the people to takepart in voluntary activities and projects in local and international level and to participate in civil society actively and inclusion of the people in the civil society, economic and cultural life independently of their age, race, religion, gender and level of education